Question
Posted by: Udeme | 2018/01/22

I need a drug for loosing weight that is also an appetite suppressant

I am overweight and I need to loose weight

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/03/26

Good Afternoon

It is possible to lose weight without a drug. Ideally you need to reduce the energy consumed from food and cool drinks and to increase the energy expended by exercising such as walking, cycling etc.

This would be a more sustainable approach than using a drug to loose weight as well as suppress your appetite. The weight needs to stay off and hence the small changes have to be made. 

If you are looking for someone to assist you please find a Dietitian who can support you in your weight loss journey at www.adsa.org.za