Question
Posted by: anna | 2018/06/20

I need a break from myself

I am at such a bad space at this stage of my life. Soooo tired. Feels like i can just leave my body for 1 day and come back. Work is draining me, being a mommy and wife and house keeper and friend is draining me. Constantly worrying about everything and everyone. Lashing out for no reason. Acting irrational and beyond tired. Headaches and constantly ill. I just need a break. I was booked off for a few days where the dog even did not want to give me 1 minute of peace if i lock her out she barks and howls. Then the office constantly called and i got called in to the office as i am the only one working for my boss. I am so tired. I cant sleep anymore. I just want to sleep for 1 full day and wake up fresh and happy. I know if life hands you a cactus you dont have to sit on it, but I am tired. Hubby refuses sleeping pills so here i am... I just want some energy to get going and be myself even just for a little while.

- 2018/06/20

Hello Anna,
Firstly, sounds like it'd be a good idea to see at least a good GP, and preferably also a good psychiatrist, for a thorough assessment : you may have been developing some physical health problems, and maybe a depression,  which could be hoping to create and maintain the distressing situation you find yourself in.  See a good psychologist who can provide CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) to help you free yourself psychologically and to cope far better with the stresses you face.
Remember the wise old prayer about seeking the ability to change what we can change, the grace to cope with what we cannot change, and the wisdom to be able to tell the difference.

1
Posted by: Carefull | 2018/06/21

All I can say, and talking from experience. I stress burned out for the first time in my life. Sleep, was the biggest contributing factor besides the work and all the other factors. It all affects your sleep, and eventually you will breakdown and act irrationally. And you won't be able to control it, and you won't even understand why you acting the way you do. Get help. Stand a little bit back, don't take on more then you should. Force yourself to just chill and not take life and everything else too seriously. Ask your doctor for something to help you sleep. Not sleeping tablets nessasarilly, just something to help. I took Stressum, and am back to my normal self after two months. Good luck, but please do something about it.

Reply to Carefull