Question
Posted by: | 2016/07/06

I masturbate a lot but stop before ejaculation everytime. Can it cause problem??

I m 23 yr old male and I masturbate quite often. But since after ejaculation I felt drained and low on energy, I improvised. Now I masturbate until I am at a point close to ejaculation and then abruptly stop. And as i can repeat it after few second I go on masturbating for a long time (1/2-2 hours sometime) with stops in between when I reach the ejaculation stage. After doing this I feel heaviness in my balls, they grow a little larger too and a little bit pain like sensation in my balls for sometime. though pain goes completely. I just wanted to know that do these aftereffects are adverse in nature?? AND IS MY PRACTICE OF MASTURBATING IN THIS PARTICULAR WAY HARMFUL TO MY SEXUAL WELL BEING??

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/07

If you do not ejaculate you will end up with what they call sore and painful lover's balls ( the swelling and the built-up of semen ). You need to ejaculate to clean your "chimney" otherwise you will become frustrated. Don't masturbate too excessive as this might cause you to feel drained and tired!

Posted by: ED | 2016/07/07

I would recommend that you stop that practice. If something starts hurting you must realise it is causing your body harm.

Reply to ED