Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2019/08/30

I like other seeing my wife naked

I have this serious fetish about other men seeing and touching my wife, I cannot explain it,she is gorgeous and we have been married for nearly 30 years now, but I have never told her as she is quite conservative. She takes me with to the gynae twice a year for moral support, not knowing that I actually like watching another man see and feel her, as this is the closest tat I will get, and I don't know how to get rid of this desire, sometimes when having sex I picture another man on her, and it makes me cum instantly, men are supposed to be jealous, how can I get rid of this?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/03

Hello. This fantasy is not as uncommon as you think. If you think you can share this fantasy with your wife, do so. She may be open to exploration. However, when you have this discussion with your wife, do so with the understanding that it may need to remain your fantasy. Your wife should never feel coerced into pleasing you sexually. 

Opening up a relationship, if this is something she will even consider, can be like opening up a can of worms (see previous reader's question/scenario). It does not always turn out the way you would like it to, because in your fantasy you are completely in control.

2
Posted by: Joe. | 2019/08/31

My wife is 75 and as fit as a woman of 35, i wish she was more outgoing in the sex department and its a struggle getting her to the bedroom as she's always doing something else. I want a lot more sex from her and this is the problem i have at the moment. she is very fit which makes it worse for me as she is very sexy to look at.

Reply to Joe.
Posted by: Joe | 2019/08/31

Your not unusual, i think lots of men would secretly like this so don't beat yourself up about it, maybe when the time allows tell her your fantasy you never know she could surprise you.

Reply to Joe