Question
Posted by: | 2016/11/24

I have what appears to be circle of crusty dry skin in the middle of my nipple what is it?

Hi, Not sure if this is the right section, sorry I have dry skin in general but every now and then I get a what appears to be a crusty dry scab on the right boob in the middle of my nipple and is very easy to move and remove the surface section, it goes into my nipple a bit and i cant remove all of it im not sure if its discharge or something else I dont know how frequent it is as I avoid looking at my boobs I just ignore them they make me feel a bit sick so its hards to touch or examine them but I dont notice them that often. My other nipple looks a bit worn out in the same area and my boobs are dry but the left one doesnt develop the scab. I dont want to go see my doctor as I feel uncomfortable talking about it and I dont want to be naked in front of someone also I cant stand the thought of someone touching it when I do I feel nauseous. I would love some help or advice to put my mind at ease. Cheers