Question
Posted by: | 2018/01/16

I have tissue salts combination k out of date is it safe to take them??

I have go salts tissue combination K. The exp date is 2017 Spet. And I wonder if it safe to take them.?? Thank you Roz ??

- 2018/01/22

Sorry, Roz, but I haven't the faintest idea. There is absolutely not a shred of respectable scientific evidence for any of this entire field of quackery.  As the contents of these placebos are largely ordinary chemical salts, I can't even guess on what basis they have been given expiry dates at all, as such ordinary chemical salts don't "expire".  They could be of no benefit to you other than a purely placebo response created by your belief in them, whether expired or sparkling fresh.
"Tissue salts" seem, like homeopathy, derived from the daft views of unskilled doctors back in the 1800's, whose ideas aren't even scientific enough to qualify as science fiction.  They're just fiction.
When I look online I see masses of pure toxic tosh making ridiculous claims, from people who don't seem to have any actual credible qualifications in proper healthcare, other than those awarded by themselves or their pals.
I find absurd claims for health benefits never ever properly proved. Fantasy claims that you "lose minerals" due to stress, or "electrical pollution" from computers, or that the soil ( they seem to assume we all eat soil ) in the entire Southern Hemisphere contains no minerals ( which will be terrible news for the gold miners and others who extract large quantities of minerals from our soil : all of this total and utter nonsense. 
If you feel unwell or have health concerns don't believe the adverts of quacks selling quack products : see a GP for a proper assessment of your health, and a discussion of whether there is anything specifically wrong with you, and if so, what actual, genuine, potentially helpful remedies ar recommended by someone with genuine qualifications in health science.