Question
Posted by: wangchu | 2018/09/16

Pricking sensation

I have a pricking sensation in the left chest and breast. Sort of breath for few seconds and pain around left back area. Please help. I am also breastfeeding. It has been almost 3 days now. Having run out of breath ,chest /breast pain and left back area. And tickling sensation all over arms and legs. I m told all my BP, sugar or HB are normal. What is it then? Please help.

- 2018/09/18

This might be infection in the breast, or a problem in the lungs. I suggest that you rather go to the doctor for an examination of the lungs, and possibly an xray, because the shortness of breast en the pain is a bit concerning. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.