Question
Posted by: Nymph | 2013/11/07

I have not been sexually active for close onto ten (10) years. I have been chatting on line to a man who is the same age as my son. We have not met, but our conversations have become very erotic. Every time I tell myself next time we chat, I will tel

I have not been sexually active for close onto ten (10) years. I have been chatting on line to a man who is the same age as my son. We have not met, but our conversations have become very erotic. Every time I tell myself next time we chat, I will tell him that we have to stop. Firstly I could have been his mother (he says but I'm not) and secondly, even more important that the first point, is that he is married. We chat about general things as well, and I enjoy those talks, I can't even remember when and how we veered into this line of chat (staging scenarios etc.) Many years ago when I had a partner who from time to time had to travel abroad for work purposes, we use to engage in phone sex. This is very much like it, except it is on line. It also does not happen in the privacy of my bedroom as my phone sex with my erstwhile partner did, but very often in very public places and I don’t even feel uncomfortable. I keep telling myself I am going to stop, but then I just find myself continuing. We are equal in this. It's not as if he is "conning" me into these talks or as if he won't chat anymore if I don’t. I just cannot stick to my resolve to stop. I have not for a very long time even had the urge for sex, and now I find myself so acutely wanting it. I am by nature a very conservative person, so I don’t even know where I am finding the courage to do this. What is going on with me? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this the right place for answers or should I chat with the psychologist? I'm a level headed matured adult acting like a hormone driven teenager!

3
Posted by: Ali Baba | 2013/11/18

i think u are ok and normal.us oldies , single require a bit of flirtation, keeps life interesting so dont worry u fine

Reply to Ali Baba
Posted by: Pieter | 2013/11/13

I know the feeling, I'm not sure if it is the case with the guy you are chatting to, but I personally find older woman irresistable!!

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Tim | 2013/11/11

Flirting is not harmful but what you do with it is important. if you flirt elsewhere (knowing the boundaries that cant be crossed) and it builds up some good feelings in you that you then express in your committed relationship then its fine. But if you choose to flirt elsewhere and get your kicks elsewhere then it can put you in trouble. So all depends what your intent to flirt is and what his intent to flirt is. Observe the good feeling it brings you and ask yourself why it make you feel good. is it ego-fulfilling to be desired/admired by someone or do you deeply love this guy and want him? The flirting can land you both in the sack and consider what repercussions there will be especially with married guy. Take Vavi as an example..

Reply to Tim