Question
Posted by: Joanna smith | 2018/07/11

Very mild IBS but still worried

In March i had no penetration sex. I’m on the pill. I have had my period every month normal. In May I went for a colonoscopy and endoscopy as well as blood tests, CT scans of my pelvis abdomen and a chest x Ray. All was good just needed an iron transfusion. I had a lot of negative HPT through all the months and a blood test in June.It is now July but got some reason still feel bloated and funny feeling in my tummy. GP is saying it’s a very mild case of IBS and digestive problems.

- 2018/07/16

I can't think of any gynae cause for your symptoms, so I would suggest following your GPs advice.