Question
Posted by: Lorna Burness | 2016/02/25

I have been taking Minamino for at least 10 years. I can not find it in the pharmacies here in South Africa.

Olease can you let me know where I can buy the Minamino here in South Africw. It is the only tonic that gives me the strength that I very much need. I am 69 years old. I have no blood or heart problems nor drug problems or allergies. Thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist
- 2016/03/03

We received communication from Aspen in January 2016 that they are experiencing stock shortages due to a supply problem. At this stage they cannot  give an indication when it will be back in stock.

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/04/11

I only believe in Minamino tonic, currently live in Papua New Guinea, but was hoping to be able to buy it at least in Australia. Can anyone help me please?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/02/17

Please can a pharmacist confirm? May one take minamino when you are on waferin? Urgent query. Thank you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/09/22

I just discovered that some of the capsules are available. Still can't find the syrup. I saw some at Dischem online. Try a google search! :D :D

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/09/15

Hi. Any news on the Minamino availability in SA? What is similar and Where can i get it?

Posted by: norma | 2016/05/31

Please we need our minamino. There is nothing else on the market to keep us over eighties running.

Reply to norma
Posted by: norma | 2016/05/31

Reply to norma
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/16

Their UK offices, have said that Aspen Pharmacare are looking for a medical distribution company in South Africa.that will handle the distribution of the Minamino tonic, Is that correct?