Question
Posted by: Shanmukh | 2020/05/25

I have an urge of sexual desires but I want to live a life with out any sexual fantasies

I am a guy. Normally at the time of masturbation I feel like wearing saree(girls dress), and as soon as I masturbate the love of saree gets over, and again it comes in due course of time. Over a period of time the desire of wearing saree increased and I feel like wearing it in public. Sometimes, I get thoughts of becoming a girl and live life as a housewife. All the thoughts are only related to sex but life is not only related to sex. I want to live a life without any of these sexual fantasies. I would like to know what is this issue with me and what it is called in medicals terms. (Eg: When a bone is broken into two parts it is called as Fracture in medical terms, SImilarly, I would like to know about my issue in medical terms)

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/06/23

Please listen to my podcast: https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-68grv-e0e08c to answer your question.