Question
Posted by: Shauna Rodgers | 2019/03/19

Should vagina's be loose or tight?

My husband and I are trying to fix our relationship but the issue is when we haven't been intimate in a while and finally we are. We start to to have sex and it feels loser to him and now he thinks I have been cheating on him. I know I haven't been with anyone but him, cause he is my husband and he is everything I wanted in a man. Very satisfied and more then pleased. But I'm not sure how to explain the feeling loser part to him cause I don't know why, I have have 2 kids and I'm 36 years old. Can you help me please

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/03/25

Think about it, the vaginal walls are formed of muscle. 

What happens if you do not exercise muscle? If anything this should be a sign that you have not been having sex.

Plus you have had two children (although I am not sure of their ages), and you are getting older.

So explain this to him and then you should build up the strength of your vaginal muscles by "gripping" his penis when he penetrates you. The more sex you, the stronger you will become.

You can also use vaginal balls to strength your vagina: it is like doing vaginal weight-lifting!

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/03/19

get a life