Question
Posted by: Elsebe'Boshoff | 2019/08/20

Pyoderma Ganrenosum

I have yellow slough on my wounds someone said to use vinegar to get rid of it, but it burns too bad I am looking for something to get rid of it that won't cause so much pain as the disease causes a lot of pain already. what product can I use to get rid of the slough that's on them?

- 2019/08/22

I suggest that you go to a nursing sister at the pharmacy or even a skin specialist (dermatologist) for the correct wound care. Do not use vinegar. Bactroban ointment works well for wound care and can be applied up to four times per day. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.