Question
Posted by: Ri | 2019/02/18

I give up

Good day, I am 23 years old and for years now I can't seem to gain weight, I actually lost 4kg's in the past few weeks. It doesn't matter how much I eat. I am currently 60kg's. I have tried everything already and a diet is out of the question because I can't afford to eat so much

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2019/02/25

To increase your weight you need to consume an additional 2000 kilojoules of energy per day every day on a consistent basis The best will be to consult a dietitian to calculate an eating plan for you that is practical easy and cheap 

It means that you need to make shakes as it is difficut to get adequate calories from food only contact www.adsa.org.za