Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2019/04/22

I feel uncomfortable because of this ball like bump on my vaginal wall

Hi, am a married woman and I have a burning issue that is making me to think a lot. There is a ball-like bump around my vaginal wall that is so uncomfortable, it sometimes start to itch and its painful. Am denying my husband his conjugal rights because of it. Please help me how i can get treatment or what i can do for it to disappear. Thanks

- 2019/04/25

This could be a cyst or a prolapse. I would suggest that you see a  doctor to make a diagnosis and see what treatment is needed.