Question
Posted by: ash | 2019/09/12

I donno why I am getting heat bubble like acne

team, I am getting heat bubble-like skin condition on my lower stomach and also on area, 2 inches away from anus. it becomes swollen and filled with pus if I touch and press. Its getting disappeared if you don't disturb them. I do get constipation more often. I haven't involved in anal sex..

- 2019/09/18

Hi Ash
This could be a skin reaction to sweat, due to the heat. It is a type of eczema. You can use over the counter treatment such as mylocort cream, and try to keep the areas that are affected clean and dry. If the rash starts to spread, then rather go to the doctor for treatment. Good luck.