Question
Posted by: | 2018/09/21

Issues

Hello I'm only just now becoming sexually active and since I've never been able to masturbate despite trying to orgasm. I don't understand what's happening. When my bf rubs my clit I'm able to get turned on and it builds and builds until it reaches a point and just drops, at which point I'm completely turned off and have to stop. Could this just be a mini orgasm? It definitely doesn't feel intense enough to be one, but I don't know why this happens every time and how to get past it. 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/25

The issue for you now is that you feel anxious about not climaxing, which will inhibit your ability. It is often best to first try reaching orgasm alone, but you have to set up the scene for your sexy solo ride yet and then relax into it. If you require visual aids, make sure you have them; sounds, a particular song that gets you hot, play it; certain smells that arouse you, make sure that they are present; dress in whatever makes you feel sexiest, conjure up your wildest imaginable fantasy and then just be present in the moment. Touch yourself with no expectations; you will be so turned on by all your senses that you may just need your boyfriend to make a house call sooner, rather later!