Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/15

I am looking for Eviplera/Odefsey.

It was called Odefsey in Iceland and I was told by my doctor there, that when I travel I might have to ask for Eviplera instead, depending on where I am. I am in Cape Town, run out of stock and having trouble finding it. Can someone please advise?

- 2020/01/22

I think you will have to use a combination of two different drugs here in South Africa, so rather go to your nearest general practitioner for advice on which two drugs will have to be combined. When changing the medication, even if it contains the same ingredients, the doctor will just have to monitor the viral load. Good luck.