Question
Posted by: | 2020/07/04

Fantasizing about my wife pegging me

I am a man married to a beautiful women from a different culture (Asian). I cum faster and harder when a women fingers my ass during sex & and fantasized about my wife pegging me. I have seen these videos of women using a fake penis fucking a man in the ass. I have approached my wife about this fantasy and wished afterward I had not. She thinks this means I am gay. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO HAVE SEX WITH A MAN. Women are what give me the hots and puts the lead in my pencil (Big Pencil). How do I convince my wife that it is not the type of sex you have that makes a person gay but rather WHOM the prefer as a sexual partner. Am I right in telling her I am not gay?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/07/11

See podcast 7 on this page: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Despina-Sexpert-Health24-336630020002288/

Possibly one or two of the other podcasts may answer your question too?