Question
Posted by: Ortis | 2018/05/21

I always dream of rivers and seas and nature

I always dream of clean or dirty water , but most of the times it's clean.Am always dreaming of the woods at a specific location.This has always been happening from childhood Now am an adult and still dream the same things.Can you help me

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2018/05/23

Dreaming of water usually represents the unconscious mind. 
Clean or dirty water is something that you must consider their meaning for yourself; however let me suggest that you concentrate more on the feeling you get when interpreting your dreams. 
The feeling you get for each image/symbol in the dream, often tells you much more about what the dream means for you, than any external interpretation that you'd read in a Dream Book, for example.
So with that in mind consider what the woods would represent to you.
If you think about the symbolism, the woods could mean an unexplored aspect of your psyche, and the fact that you keep going to this same location, could mean that its time for you to really pay attention to this other aspect of yourself.

Hope that helps.
Otherwise send me an email warren@integrativecoaching.co.za