Question
Posted by: HELP PLEASE! | 2019/05/02

I'm scared I might be pregnant

Hi! So im really worried because i think im pregnant and my boyfriend is not that nice to me, i think he will get angry at me and yell at me because i knew i was off the pill - because it makes me feel really sick - but i forgot to tell him when we had sex i don't want to tell him and i am scared about telling my parents too. i don't want to talk to planned parenthood or some online chat because i get really nervous when i talk to people - face to face/ calling - unless it is my friends. please help me, everyone will notice the bump and it is going to turn into a shit storm if i don't figure this out. i don't want to get an abortion either. by the way i am 13 nearly 14 in October but this is not GOOD!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! my parents don't even know i have a boyfriend or have had sex yet. :(

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/10

I understand that you must be really scared. If you want to keep the baby, your only option is to tell your parents - they are going to find out anyway. If you know any other adults who you can trust, you could ask them to help you tell your parents. 

And yes, a lot of people may yell! They will be upset, because you are very young and this is a big responsibility. Start telling people as soon as possible.

3
Posted by: HELP PLEASE! | 2019/05/04

Hi again im still really scared if someone could please answer me that would be really helpful also i am definitely pregnant, me and my boyfriend had sex again - just like normal - because i don't want him to know yet so im just acting like normal. this is real in case you didn't believe the first question and i really need some help, thanks im so stressed!

Reply to HELP PLEASE!
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/02

My advice as a parent; you must tell them. If he is so mean to you to the point you’re scared of him then don’t be with him. The longer you hide it the harder it will be. JMO

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: HELP PLEASE! | 2019/05/26

hi anonymous and dr i have told my parents, brocken up with my boyfriend but im still not sure whether to let him see the baby, i am definitely keeping the baby - i hate the thought of abortions - thanks heapse for all your help! love from em xoxo