Question
Posted by: Mad | 2019/05/08

Husband in panties

I found my husband in my panties, he has admitted to wearing them when I am not there, he puts them on, stands in front of the mirror and masturbates. He says its a turn on for him, and he is not gay, but why would a straight man wear a womans see through thong. I always buy very sexy panties, as I know it turns him on, but on me, NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE ON HIM 1. Have you ever heard of straight men wearing womans panties? 2. Do straight men shave their pubic area? He has never shown any signs of being gay or bi, and we have a good sex life, he cant keep his hands off me, but right now I am disgusted to what I found, will I ever know the truth snce his been hiding this from me

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/10

Yes, many men, in fact, enjoy wearing women's underwear (particularly their lover's). And many also shave their pubic area. It does not mean that they have a preference for male sexual partners - they just like the feeling of wearing women's underwear and smooth genitals. It is a little bit different, so naughty, risky, exciting...

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/13

I'm happily married and once in a while I will wear my wife's panties. I'm not gay or bi sexual. It just feels nice. Last year we went on holiday and I didn't pack enough underwear and she gave me her full panties to wear.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/13

I'm as straight as you can get, but have at one or two occasions wear my wife's panties, just because it was quicker to find than my under pants. I shave my pubic hair regular, because it just feel more cleaner when doing the BJ thing. Just my cent's worth on the question of being straight and doing strange things.