Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2018/09/20

Bronchitis

I'm 18 years old and I have been getting bronchitis every year for the past 9 years. I even get it 3 or 4 times a year. I even got pneumonia twice. I have taken allergy oral pills, allergy nasal spray, nasal decongestant, and even an inhaler and it doesn't help. What can I do? Please help!

Expert ImageCough Expert
- 2018/09/26

Clearly the frequency with which this is occurring is abnormal and worrying.  Broadly speaking the problem may be with your ability to fight infection versus structural lung problems.  I suggest you see a specialist to sort through these issues and do some relevant tests, including imaging, to get the bottom of the problem.