Question
Posted by: Tessa | 2019/05/14

How to remove red acne marks ?

Hi ! I have a problem with red acne marks , i dont have a lot acnes in my face but a have red acne marks a lot some of them are old and when i have a pimple it shows like red swelling pimple .I have oily skin but its not too much oily and i think a have sensitiv skin(maybe) whenever i wash my face with warm or cold water my face truns red for moment or when i rub* with towel . What can i use to remove red acne marks or to remove a pimple in oily skin ???

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2019/05/24

Hi Tessa and thank you for the question.

My sincerest apologies for the delay in my response.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as ideally one would need to examine the skin before deciding on the best treatment approach.

Generally speaking, the oily acne prone skin should be cleansed with an exfoliating mild skin acid such as salicylic or glycolic acid twice daily. Please have a look at LAMELLE Clarity Active Cleanse.

Then I would also consider adding a topical vitamin C to help with the red marks. Please have a look at LAMELLE Correctives Recharge CE

The above recommendations all contain active ingredients and considering that you mentioned your skin is sensitive your best advice would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and advise accordingly.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic