Question
Posted by: | 2018/02/22

How to remove a splint from under the nail?

Hi good day my son has a splint under his nail on his hand I have been putting it in vinegar water and also put of baking soda today 24hrs will be over if that does not help please advise as to what next to do.please.his terrified of going to hospital because his scared they going to take the nail off or even going to hurt his flesh.

- 2018/02/25

The doctor will not take off the nail if it is not necessary and even then they will give him an injection that will numb the pain. If there are any signs of infection, rather take him to the doctor. You can use "treksalf" in the meantime. Good luck and I hope the splint is removed soon.