Question
Posted by: | 2015/08/03

How often is it safe to masturbate?

Hi. I'm 19 years old and I'm here to ask a question that I've always had in my head. I've been masturbating since 14 and used to do it almost everyday. Since two years I've reduced to 2-3 times a week. Now I want to know if it is safe to masturbate once or max twice in a week. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this concern and help me. Thank you.

- 2015/08/04

Between March and May 2009, the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behaviour (NSSHB) from Indiana University collected data from 5,865 Americans between 14 and 94 years old. The maximum frequency the researchers asked about for solo masturbation for men was “four or more times per week."

You are a single 19-year old young man and you are good to go even if you masturbate every day. Masturbation itself, regardless of frequency, is very normal as long as it does not cut into your work or relationship time (e.g. in the case of compulsive masturbation). 

25
Posted by: Austin | 2016/03/05

I masturbate every morning for 15 minutes and every night for 2 hours! Is it safe to masturbate twice a day? Now I've reduced it to 7 minutes in the morning and 7 minutes before I fall asleep! When I sleep naked I wake up to me masturbating! Should I be worried?

Reply to Austin
Posted by: Bobb | 2015/12/08

What are some of the more enjoyable ways of mastubating

Reply to Bobb
Posted by: Jack | 2015/11/10

Masturbation helps a lot, is my daily bread:in the morning, evening, even in the midday at school during my free time period-masturbation takes place in those toilets at school. enjoy MASTURBATION PLEASE" SILL VOU PLAIT MERCI"

Reply to Jack
Posted by: dr karry | 2015/11/02

Whatsapp Dr. Karry now- 0812499055 Experience our professional services by contacting the best doctor in the field of abortion with over 15 years’ experience. WhatsApp DR KARRY on 0812499055 NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Our Abortion services are same day that include safe and pain free abortions, cleaning of the womb and infection prevention. We use approved pills that will ensure a safe process. Unlike other service providers, we offer pills for cleaning the womb and antibiotics to prevent infections. We deliver pills nationwide given we have the largest network of deliverers on standby to extend our services to you. There are no added costs involved for deliveries. What are abortion pills? The abortion pill, mifepristone and misoprostol, is an approved pregnancy termination method in South Africa and can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. The pills are used orally and also put in the vagina. We offer our services to women who are over 3 weeks up to 24 weeks pregnant with in 30 MINUTES after call. How does an Abortion Pill work? Both abortion pills, mifepristone and misoprostol, are usually used in order to terminate a pregnancy. Mifepristone causes the embryo to detach from the uterus thereby cutting off essential nutrients and oxygen carried by the blood. Misoprostol is put in the vagina and triggers the evacuation of the embryo remnants through the vagina. This often appears as a heavy period. How to use the pills. Pills are used orally by placing them under the tongue till they dissolve and also placed in the vagina near the opening of the cervix. This medication is normally administered with help of a tampon and if you are comfortable using tampons you can insert this medication yourself. Common side effects Common side effects include abdominal pain, cramping, bleeding and spotting for up to 1 week after using the abortion pill. Other side effects that may occur include drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fatigue and fevers. The bleeding usually starts 2-3 hours of using the pills and it will continue like your normal periods. ‘”We ensure positive results and work towards patient satisfaction’” WhatsApp THE DOCTOR NOW AND RECEIVE THE CARE YOU DESERVE, DR KARRY-0812499055 or email-karrytosh@gmail.com

Reply to dr karry
Posted by: DR DAVID | 2015/10/04

SAFE QUICK SAME DAY ABORTION CLINIC DR DAVID.0618608641 This clinic is South Africa's top Abortion clinic facility with state of the art facilities complimented by registered and experienced Medical professionals. We have made it possible for 100's of women who have had an unwanted pregnancies to have a Safe and Private Abortion. We only use Safe and tested pills which are administered by our registered medical professionals ensuring that your Abortion is Quick and Safe You may return in 3 weeks to make sure everything worked properly. We provide Womb Cleaning Pills and Deliveries of the medicine to those who can't come in. What are Medical Abortions? Why Do Some Women Prefer Medical Abortions? How Does a Medical Abortion Work? How Long Does It Take? How Effective Is It? How does It Feel? Will I Need A Follow-Up? When Can I Have Sex Again? Its your choice to have or not have the child We are here to make sure you get what your heart desires. Your happiness is our satisfaction, The Prices are Negotiable just fill the form or give me a call.

Reply to DR DAVID
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/04

Posted by: G | 2015/08/08

Wait till you get married, it will be every day.

Reply to G
Posted by: law van | 2015/08/08

You have a demon young man. You need Jesus ,all that urge you have will be a thing of Past.Believe me ,I am not trying to attack you or teach you wrong things. I used to be like that before but Jesus helped me. Pray against such spirit.

Reply to law van | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Tongue in cheek | 2015/08/08

Really? that turned out well for the Catholic Church didn't it?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/08

You have obvious a feeling for men or you suffer from impotency !

Posted by: Bobbie | 2015/08/08

I am sure Jesus was either gay (hanging out with all those disciples) or he masturbated regularly.

Posted by: Richard III | 2015/08/08

yawn.......

Posted by: Moderation | 2015/08/07

Yo bro. Well done for being brave and asking a question which many people are too scared to. Do it as often as you like, but as the wise people say in their comments don´t let it control you or take precedence over your relationship. It is no different to the runners who run for their endorphine shot.Its a great feeling and release. Enjoy the training and learn endurance - this will please your partner hugely - remember - Ladies come first.

Reply to Moderation
Posted by: Rubber duck | 2015/08/07

enjoy it while you can! i am 71 with two young boyfriends and they keep my birdie busy, but not enough so i strangle him twice a week myself. he loves it and i even more!!!!! do not worry, have been doing since i was 15 and just becomes better and better. enjoy.

Reply to Rubber duck | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Richard III | 2015/08/08

excellent.....it also means you are in good health

Posted by: fap master | 2015/08/07

I have fap usually 1-2 times a day. Ain't nothing wrong with it, its great. My girlfriend only has sex with me about 3 to 4 times a week, so I use masturbation to fill in the rest ;) On a side note, make sure you don't form the iron grip syndrome, where you masterbait with a tight grip, it will make sex less pleasurable since pussy ain't nearly as tight (u gotta go 4 that ass though, much better). Masturbate with a looser grip

Reply to fap master
Posted by: Linus | 2015/08/07

Load shedding time!!!

Reply to Linus
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/07

at the ripe old age of 89 I mastubate nearly every morning before I take a pee. Now let me tell you, masturbating is very healthy for your sex life. My wife at the age of 75 masturbates as well...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/07

Masturbating a lot became a problem for me when they kicked me out of the Pick n Pay...

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Richard III | 2015/08/08

ha ha ha

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/04

Hey. I have to differ from the people who have said the 5cent worth. I believe to much leads to some bad habits. Take time to relax and rest in between. They saying says: 'not everything that's good for you should be enjoyed to much'. There is also a matter of why do you do it everyday? Because your in the mood? Are you fantasizing about someone you fear of dating? Is it do run from something? I used to masturbate more when I felt sad and stressed, but it didn't help deal with the situation. Then I did it more when I watched porn, even worse I started to develop bad habits. All I wanted to do was ejaculate and the faster the better. When I started having sex I had to retrain my body to come down and relax as I now had someone else to think of.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/04

Thank you all for your valuable information :) it's been very helpful, and if there's anything more I gotta know please do inform. Thanks

Posted by: jacques | 2015/08/04

Well l do it almost every morning and let me tell you its like my penis whant it and I am healthy and have no problems down there enjoy as long as you can keep things in working order

Reply to jacques
Posted by: ED | 2015/08/03

As long as you do not hurt anyone or it affects other areas of your life you can do it as often as you can get it on. Enjoy.

Reply to ED
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/03

You can masturbate as much as you like as it keeps you healthy and you feel relaxed after you have climaxed. How frequently people masturbate differs from person to person.Your body will tell you when it is enough. Happy masturbating my friend!!