Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2019/03/15

How much Moducure for an adult cat, on an ongoing basis is okay?

Hi I recently started giving my cat Polo, Moducare. Have a noticed a huge improvement in the quality of his fur and general well being. He also has blocked eye ducts, was a problem from when he was a kitten. Have for the last 15 years been wiping his eyes every day. Even that has improved. My question is, how much is okay for a cat. At the moment I give him half a capsule a day.

- 2019/03/18

The best will be to contact your local vet for advice; he or she will be able to decide what is a suitable dose.