Question
Posted by: | 2013/05/24

How long does semen remain in your vagina

About 7 years ago, my husband found what looked like semen on my vagina the day after we had unprotected intercourse... I still can't explain it. Can you please help advising how long semen remains in your vagina or what else it could have been. I still get it now and then, but too scared to tell him as he might think that I'm cheating.

- 2013/05/27

It may be semen, but is unlikely. There is a lot of factors that play a role of how long it 'stays' in the vagina or for that matter being visible, e.g. do you go to the toilet and clean, have a bath, douche etc. after sex.  Usually it can dry on the surface or run down your leg (sticky mess). Most likely what you refer to is a discharge of some kind. If you are unsure of what it is and it still troubles you (or your husband), discuss it with your doctor. 

20
Posted by: Kelly LaBrock | 2016/06/20

Sorry ppl...but I found this thread because lately all my lover's ejaculate has been staying inside of me for 5 days! When it does come out it is dried and clumpy. My theory is that I could be dehydrated and that my body is holding on to it, or that since I've developed intense feelings for the man : I'm unwittingly holding on to this piece of him. Cheating has zero to do with bodily function....unless you are so guilty you can't perform.

Reply to Kelly LaBrock
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/30

Hi, It has been 1 yr for our marriage.. we have sex daily but after sex the sperm comes outside automatically. . We don't have any idea on this. . Could u please suggest us on this situation.. please give us a solution..

Posted by: cayliegh | 2015/12/09

how can you aviod getting pregnant after he cumed into you how can i get it out and not get pregnant

Reply to cayliegh
Posted by: Very satisfied Canadian wife | 2015/09/23

How is it that one person asks a question and all the sudden it comes out and turns into cheating? Not all people cheat. Sperm duration inside it was a simple question dumbass.as to when it comes out. How does this evolve into cheating is beyond me.. judge not lest ye be judged, get over yourself! Personally, I have had it last 5 days that it's still coming out, although after several rounds of play. I'm just saying my experience that's all.

Reply to Very satisfied Canadian wife
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/20

Tthe fresher, the more you know

Posted by: michelle | 2015/06/25

My husband recently went down on me and he was surprised that semen leaked out of my vagina while he was doing this. It had been two days since he and I had sex. I assured him that the semen was left over from us having sex. He is questioning this. The point of the comment is a question. How long can I can I tell him convincingly that semen stays awhile in the vagina? The fact of the matter is is that the semen wasn't his because I had sex an hour before he got home from work. Can I persuade him to believe me?

Reply to michelle | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: Tyler | 2016/02/09

Look im dealing with a situation where i feel like ive beeb getting cheated on with the same circumstances she had a cum stain in her pants that she hadnt wore to bed after we had sex. I just cant remember how long it was before she wore them. So look woman however in the world u think what your doing is ok. Your wrong. Your man diserves so much better

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/12

Slut

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/12

Slut

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/12

Slut

Posted by: unknown | 2015/06/29

Wow!!!Michelle and you let him go down on you? Clearly you have no respect for your husband because you had him put his mouth on another mans cum.. Exactly a hour after SMG shame on you!

Posted by: Brittany | 2015/03/14

My man shot a load in me we tryn to get pregnant so a little came out and I'm tryn to get pregnant is it still possible not tryn to be ignorant just need answers

Reply to Brittany
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/28

On the vagina .. no.... inside the vagina yes.. it can leak out the next day.. not likely but it has happend to me. Not a lot of semen comes out the next day.. it all mostly comes out right after sex if you get up right away or even minutes after.. tighter vaginas hold it in for longer loose vaginas don't hold together for long so all the sperm slides right out. It also depends on the amount of sperm that was put inside you.. more than an OZ will stay inside way longer then less than a few grams of sperm.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/15

Semen can remain in the vagina up to a week! Personally have experienced semen in vagina for four days it leaks periodically. And when having intercourse a day or two after the first time of ejaculation in vagina It still is in there because of the increased amount of wettness not to mention the leaks.

Posted by: memory loss | 2013/05/28

It is becoming very common that people forget quickly after they have cheated. The sudden memory loss puzzles doctors. Peanuts contain lecithin that can help with memory. Not sure if you are in this boat. if not,apologies.

Reply to memory loss
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/27

Is someone cheating?

Posted by: Cyclist | 2013/05/27

I don't know how long exactly but certainly can be there the next day.Sounds like he is being overly jealous.

Reply to Cyclist | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/06

She cheated on him! He's not being jealous! Guys know when this happens! It doesn't matter if she admits it or not!

Posted by: Jim | 2015/06/15

SHIT

Posted by: Ksenee | 2013/05/26

Plz tell him the truth!!

Reply to Ksenee