Question
Posted by: | 2018/03/16

How do i make the round swelling on mybuttcheek go away

i fell on my bum and had one cheek bruised and swollen the pain has gone but the cheek is bigger than the other its not painful but tender. what can i do to make it look normal again because it is visible and i can't wear my clothes in peace

- 2018/03/18

This might take a few weeks to get better, because there is probably some old/dried blood still in the muscle or underneath the skin that will take a while to be absorbed and cleared. Sometimes ultrasound treatment could help, I suggest that you ask the advice of a physiotherapist. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.