Question
Posted by: | 2018/11/11

Getting rid of annoying cough

I had a cough since last Tuesday I tried cough medicine, I tried nasal spray, I tried using Vicki’s rub and none of that is working. My throat feels really itchy there’s nothing else wrong with me except my throat and every time I cough I pee can there be something medically wrong with me or no?

Expert ImageCough Expert
- 2018/11/26

Coughing for a weeks if very common due to viral infections (head colds). You are probably recovering from nasal inflammation and a bit of a post-nasal drip.  Some over the counter antihistamines from a pharmacy should help.

1
Posted by: Leann | 2018/11/16

It could be a medication that you are taking, blood pressure or beta blockers. Check side effects on meds.

Reply to Leann