Question
Posted by: pintu roy | 2018/07/30

Loss of libido

How can I improve and revitalize my sexual health?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/20

First of all, make sure that you are looking after your general health as this will impact on your sexual health (assuming you are referring to your libido?). A healthy diet, low to no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, plenty of water, exercise and rest puts that mojo back at its best! It may also be worthwhile to pay attention to your mental health: anxiety and depression can lead to a lowering of sexual interest. 

Spend time doing sensual activities: listen to music that makes you feel sexy, spend time day dreaming about your sexual fantasies, pleasure yourself occasionally and eat foods that put you in the mood.