Question
Posted by: | 2013/11/03

How can I treat a yeast infection at home fast?

Very itchy sore vagina, thick white clumps coming from vagina, no smell

3
Posted by: Justme | 2013/11/06

I also get this quiet often, I suggest that you buy a packet of cranberries dried or not it is very very good and helps. Also get cranberry juice. The other thing that i also use is Inkomasi (sourmilk) drink about half a glass of it twice a day. You can also have plain yoghurt. Someone also told me to apply plain yoghurt to a pad and it works but i have not yet tried that. Hope you feel better.,

Reply to Justme
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/06

What helps also is internal care - what you put in your body. Avoiding sugary and fermented foods i.e. sweets, cheese, alcohol etc, even mushrooms (they are fungi) is certainly helpful as these encourage the growth of the yeast. Herbal teas are excellent - like Pau d’Arco Tea or Lemongrass. Good luck!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/04

I heard drinking a tbsp of apple cidar vinegar everyday helps.One thing I know can help is bathing with a few drops of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has fungicidal properties. Best and almost instant solution would be Canestan 1VC(buy at the pharmacy) there are different dosages to suit your needs.