Question
Posted by: vijaykumar naikwad | 2019/09/18

Hives , hives or urticaria is a skin allergy...

What is the remedy for this, sir please suggest me remedy for this illness? What is the remedy for this, sir please suggest me remedy for this illness Hives........

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2019/09/19

Chronic Urticaria (Hives) can be very tricky to treat and most Dermatologist call it a "nightmare" diagnosis. Quite often nothing seems to help, even high doses of antihistamine and courses of cortisone. The condition can last for many years and not respond to treatment.  Chronic Urticaria can completely ruining peoples lives. Very often no allergy is ever implicated and the condition is termed "Idiopathic" meaning we have no idea what causes it. Its best to see a doctor who specialises in this condition such as a Dermatologist.