Question
Posted by: Grace | 2020/07/31

Hiv risk

Hello,sir. Hiv positive person's saliva mixed with little blood get into my eye? Am I in danger of hiv infection? Please answer my question.

- 2020/08/01

Hello Grace,
Well, this is really not my area of expertise. If you are really worried about this, it would be best to see your GP or an HIV clinic, to discuss the details ( for instance, when this happened, did you promptly wash your eye with water, or not ? ) and the doctor could arrange for a blood test to check whether you have been infected or not.  On the whole, you're probably OK ; but testing is a fairly easy was to be sure