Question
Posted by: BC | 2019/08/27

High sex drive

My partner often complains about my big sexual appetite...each time when I see her naked I want to touch and bend her over and make love to her. And sometimes when we are out on dates and feel horny I want to sneak out for a quickie and sometime when driving pull out of the road and have sex.I am 43 years old and she is 35 years old - and each time when I wake up during the night I want to make love and I at least get satisfied by 3 sessions of sex a night - and she really enjoys and like sex with me , but she complains about me being liking it too much. I sometimes have sex 5 times a day to keep me calm and good and it I find myself to be very productive when I have good and more sex - is it normal or am I being too much on her?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/03

Hi. We are all on a continuum of sexual desire and appetite; however, in a relationship you have to find a compromise so that your partner does not become exhausted by your sexual needs. 

It is important that you learn to negotiate what you are both comfortable with and allow your partner the experience of intimacy without sex occasionally.

Often, sex can also replace other behaviours as a form of coping. Because it is such a powerful relaxant and it can replace other forms of stress release. Although, I realize they may not be nearly as exciting...finding alternate forms of stress management is important if your partner does not regularly want to have as much sex as you do.