Question
Posted by: | 2016/07/02

"Hi, whenever i do dirty talk with my girlfriend, she gets sharp pain in her stomach. It is un bearable to her..please suggest me the solution.."

She is 28 year old virgin woman

- 2016/08/01

Perhaps she has an aversive reaction to dirty talking?? If so, maybe you should try other creative avenues to spice up your love life. 

3
Posted by: Amber | 2016/07/11

Hi there im a 63 female, I luv dirty chats, if the person im with is comfortable it makes me extremely horny!!! I have had phone sex with someone and wow he wants me call him all the time because he says I drive him craxy wish I can just meet someone in person Tks

Reply to Amber
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/04

The sharp pain will stop once you stop talking dirty to her ! Rather tell her how beautiful she is and how happy she makes you !! Problem solved !!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/04

Do not talk dirty. It is as easy as that. It is obvious that she does not like dirty(vulgar) talks.