Question
Posted by: | 2019/12/01

Releasing clots after self-aborted twin

Hi, I was cramping really bad on Friday with small brown blood clots coming out of me. My gynae said I was carrying twins an the 1 twin aborted itself causing those blood clots.Its 3 days later and I still have cramps, this morning there are bigger blood clots which are more red than brown and my hands and feet are paining. Should there still be blood clots coming out of me after losing the 1 baby? ,he had checked the other baby and said it was fine . I'm 9 weeks pregnant

- 2019/12/03

There is a higher than normal risk of losing the second baby. If the bleeding has increased and you are still having cramps, then I would suggest that you go back to your doctor to check on the other baby.