Question
Posted by: | 2019/03/16

Hi Doc, I have oily face and I have issues with my face. Acne, black spots from Acne also. I recently started using the clean and clear face wash and also the neutrogena toner but there was no imp

Hi Doc, I have oily face and I have issues with my face. Acne, black spots from Acne also. I recently started using the clean and clear face wash and also the neutrogena toner but there was no improvement. I also got this black soap that is used to clear pimples and spots. It cleared some but brought out more with rashes. I don't know what you can recommend for me to use to have a clear face. Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2019/04/24

Thank you for the question and my sincerest apologies for not answering sooner. We normally receive an email notification when a question has been asked but there seems to have been an IT glitch and I never received a message that your question was asked.

Your best approach would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and acne and decide what the best treatment choices are for you.

We have had good results with a topical approach so please have a look at the Lamelle Clarity range: https://skinmiles.com/shop/brand/lamelle/clarity-corrective/.

However, you may need oral medication as well and your skin barrier may be compromised which will need to be treated first before using the Clarity range so please see a dermatologist and discuss the Lamelle range with the.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic