Question
Posted by: Bongi | 2018/09/18

Pain

Hi. I am a man in a homosexual relationship. I had a sex with my bf a few weeks ago and now am having a non-stop bleeding when I go to the toilet...I thought it's piles but it's not. Please help me. We didn't notice that the sex was painful...am bleeding like hell it's painful, can't even sleep..I have go to the doctors but couldn't tell him the truth. I continue saying it;'s piles because I am afraid people will judge us because we are gays. Please help me, I am tired of this thing.

- 2018/09/20

Hi Bongi

If people judge you, it is their problem and not yours, so dont even think about it! I do think that you need urgent treatment, you might have eroded a blood vessel that is bleeding now and you can become very week if it is bleeding continuously. Please go to the emergency department of your closest hospital, for in case you need surgery. And dont worry about what other people say, this is your life.