Question
Posted by: | 2018/05/24

Help! Cat's Back paw is sore and sensitive

My Cat showed signs of her back left paw is sore. I tried to investigate and it almost looked like the middle nail has been torn out. Its very difficult to see. I flushed the paw with disinfectant and put on Betadine with a cotton bud in between the paw in the middle. She growls and screams if I do this. Must be pain? Please advise if I need to seek Vet Assistance? She is still eating and drinking water, bowl movements are still normal. please advise?

- 2018/05/24

The best will be to contact your local vet for assistance, he she will be able to give advice and decide on a suitable treatment plan if needed.