Question
Posted by: Marié | 2018/09/21

Pain

Healthy fit male 34. After a long flight from South Africa to Italy and a lot of walking there now has low back pain, swollen legs, sensitive skin on the legs and difficulty to urinate. He has no history of any kidney problems or DVT prior to this trip. The sudden onset is worrying.

- 2018/09/26

Hi Marie

I agree, the sudden onset is worrying and I suggest that you take him to the doctor as soon as possible. There might be thromboses in one of the deep veins and this could be causing all of the symptoms. Good luck and I hope he feels better soon.