Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/21

Having problems to feel pleasure

Hello, I am a 19 yeras old woman and since I started masturbating (age 11) I have always had problems with feeling pleasure by clitorial stimulation. I have a amazing partner who I can talk to about everything and we and also I by myself, tried to work on that matter but I just don't get results. I have problems getting my clit to feel anything at all even when im wet and horny, also, I have never had problems with penetration, actually, thats the only thing that works for me. When I try to use lube it makes my clit too sensitive and it stars to hurt (even when I use my own wetness or spit). Although i have not been sexually active for that long, it bothers me really much because even masturbation is frustating. Dont know what to do, tried different technics and talking to my partner, none of that worked.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/23

Good morning. Everyone is different, and if penetrative sex works best for you (anal sex can also stimulate the clitoris internally) then stick with that. Some women find that penetrative sex does very little for them and so they rely on clitoral stimulation. 

You can masturbate by pushing your fingers inside of you or using a dildo (vibrating or not!). 

The less pressure you put on yourself to experience pleasure in a way that does not work for you, the more satisfied you are likely to be with masturbation and your sex life.