Question
Posted by: Gail | 2020/09/25

Weight gain during Covid

I had Duromine feb last year and lost 22kg, and kept it of till the covid hit and I got so depressed being stuck at home and have no support as I moved at the end of the year and didn’t get time to set up my life. I want to try it again but not sure who will give it to me as my doctor I had is not close..Who can I get that’s on line as I am in a lockdown zone.. Regards fat lady (Gail)

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2020/10/12

Dear Gail

Duromine is a medication that is scheduled and therefore can only be prescribed by a medical doctor Now with Level 1 lockdown they have made doctors available to the general population