Question
Posted by: Abe | 2018/12/14

Powerade

Had a powerade, then right side of brain felt funny and vision was hard to focus, ears keep ringing. I was exercising 2 days ago and felt weak in my chest, weak arm, weak leg, (left side) was like this for 2 days, now I had a gatorade and right side of brain felt funny and eyes hard to focus, and for awhile there left foot felt weak again.

- 2018/12/20

It might have to do with the sugar content of the energy drink; energy drinks contain a lot of sugar and can cause one's blood sugar to spike suddenly and then drop, causing symptoms of vision disturbance, etc. The other possibility is that you could have a neurological problem that has not been diagnosed yet. I think it would be best if you could go to the doctor for a good check up, including blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.