Question
Posted by: | 2018/12/12

Gave a hand job

Hello, 5 days ago, I gave a hand job to someone I'd just met days earlier. He ejaculated and a some of it got on my hand. I used a towel & hand sanitizer to "wash" my hands & then properly washed them when I got home 1 hr later. Is there any chance I could have received an STD through that action? I feel physically ill over the thought. I have no symptoms. Thank you

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/12/14

No. There is very little chance you would be infected with an STi through hand to genital contact unless your hand had an open sore on it (then transmission of some viruses and bacteria is possible).