Question
Posted by: Pierre | 2013/07/24

For the last sic months I have constant pain in both my shoulders.The right shoulder is giving me more problems than the left.All the muscles in my arms are in constant pain.My elbows and wrists is getting affected as well.I am living on pain killers

Could this be "gout"? .What can I do to have a normal life again and be able to sleep at night?

Expert ImageReflexology expert
- 2013/08/06

Hello Pierrel

I cannot analyse over an email - I am sorry.

it could be a number of things - as long as there hasn't been an external injury that you are aware of.
It could relate to the spine or the muscles, depending on what your diet is like.  If you diet is straining the liver, which the liver 'feeds' your muscles and tendons, then they will be strained because they are not getting enough nutrients from the liver - therefore straining your muscles and tendons.

It could be a congestion as well.

I would suggest you see a registered reflexologist near you - and I am 98% certain you will find relief.

To find a therapist near you, go to www.reflexologycourse.co.za.

All the best.

Kind regards, 
Stella K