Question
Posted by: Jay | 2015/02/09

Fatigue

I am a 54 year old ultra distance runner and take 1 ciplaton and 1 vitamin c daily.I have had issues with fatigue over the last few years and blood tests reveal nothing wrong.I was advised to take Vitaforce nutri b 2 phase.Will it help and can i take it with the ciplaton.The dose is 2 after breakfast. regards Jay

Expert ImageVitamin Expert
- 2015/02/18

Dear Jay,

The combination of Ciplaton and Vitaforce Nutri B would be fine. There is no risk of over supplementation, however, do take note that this may result in duplication of some nutrients. So, on days that you do not train, I would advise that you omit the Nutri B, as your body may not utilise all the additional B-vitamins. I hope this makes sense.
Kind regards,
Andrea