Question
Posted by: Alan | 2020/03/06

Extended orgasmic feeling after ejaculation

Okay, I haven't found anyone who says they have the same deal so here goes: After ejaculation the feelings of it continue on and on and on, as long as their is some contact with my penis. I've had them last as long as 90 minutes, some times it's just a few. Mostly it's 20-30 minutes. I'm not really complaining, it's very intense and I find myself having to remember to breathe properly because it's shallow during these feelings. I guess I'm wondering if there's something I should worry about. I mean even if I have to get up afterwards, get dressed, I can still feel these sensations when not trying to prolong the experience.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/03/25

Hi. It sounds marvellous. I would not worry. Just enjoy it.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2020/04/03

Alan, is there anything specific you've noticed that you do that make you have those 20-30 minute orgasms? Do you get them only after sex with a partner, or do you also experience them after masturbating? I want to have 30-minute orgasms too! :C lol