Question
Posted by: Sara | 2020/04/20

Spotting everyday

Good day. I have been spotting a week before my period. after the spotting my period started and was flowing heavy for 4-5 days. After the period I started to spot again with tiny blood clots. Did pregnancy test was negative. Should I be concern and make a doctors appointment. My husband and I are trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck. Thank you

- 2020/04/23

If this is the first time it has happened, you can probably wait and see what happens next month. It sounds like a possible hormonal problem where different parts of the womb lining are shed at different times. You do need to see a  doctor, but how urgently depends on whether you have other symptoms and whether it has happened before.