Question
Posted by: none | 2019/04/17

Weird sounds around the house sounds like words

Every sound I hear, clanging, banging, the washing machine.. the sounds sound like words.... what is going on? For example my washing machine, when the pump runs to remove the water, it sounds too me like " help me help me help me help me".. over and over.. the construction noise outside, the girders banging sound like " here we go" and the earth stamper sounds like " its a dance its a dance ita a dance.." why does every sound, even bird song, seem to sound like words to me?

- 2019/04/23

These are interesting observations, none, but would need a more thoughtful and detailed assessment to clarify.  One aspect that strikes me, is that though most people don't notice it, we tend to quite easily find patterns even in situations which don't really contain actual, deliberate, patterns. Many people can "see" patterns in the clouds, or in the flames of a fire, for instance, interpreting and making some sense out of the ambiguous and accidental shapes there.  The apparent "meanings" aren't actually within those shapes, but construct by our minds which like finding patterns.
Similarly, maybe slightly less people, find patterns in sounds they hear, which would usually be in the form of words. Some are entirely personal, some widely shared.  For instance the bird often known as a Piet-my-vrou, isn't actually saying that, of course, but it's a handy way of describing the sound it makes.
So the images / words we notice are produce in our imaginations. They may often have no significant meaning, or may maybe reveal something about our own thoughts.  Indeed, a psychologist many years ago, a Dr Rorschach,  devised a test using ink-blots,  where he'd invite us to describe any images we thought we could see in them, and then interpreted these to suggest aspects of our way of thinking.
Your question doesn't make it clear whether you have always listened to sounds in this way, or if this is a rather recent thing, or whether it's been around for a while, but you've more recently begun worrying about it. I wonder whether some aspect of your life has changed recently, leaving you spending more time alone, and less distracted by other people and discussion.  Anyway, it's probably nothing to worry about ; if it does become more troubling, it'd be useful to see a psychologist for a session, who could help you to understand and deal with this a bit better.